5/24/2013

My Lazy Week in Review


Hi everybody! Long time, no blog. I know, I'm sorry.
I hope everybody's had a good week. I feel like mine flew by!
I have a really long run tomorrow, so I'll be taking it easy tonight, and hydrating a lot.

This week has been bad for my running, which is evident for you all, in the fact that I didn't post a million times a day saying how proud and happy I am.

This is normal.

I keep having to remind myself of that.
Having a bad week is ok, just don't let it be the end.
So, I have my class tomorrow, where I'll be attempting 4.5 miles, so long as my sore throat goes away.
If it doesn't, I'll still be running, the shorter distance perhaps, but I will be running again.

Alright, that's my motivation for today. It's not the best, but it's something.

No comments:

Post a Comment