5/15/2013

Birthdays are for Celebrating!!

...or maybe for naps. Haha.

I haven't been the best so far today... I had a small breakfast, pretty late today, and then a pretty sugary lunch with BR2. She treated me by taking me to an English tea room for lunch and it was sooooo good. 
Just take a look at all of the food they brought out!

That's a ham sandwich, a carrot and cream sandwich on cinnamon raisin bread, a vegetable salad with balsamic on the side, a scone with sweet cream cheese and berry jam, and a carrot cake cupcake!
I ate everything but the cupcake but oh my goodness gracious!!
SO MUCH FOOD!

I'm feeling a little lethargic after all of that, but I think it'd still be great to run 3.1 miles today. I also would love an excuse to eat more. MUAHAHAAAAA!!

I hope all is well for you all today! 

If you like my blog and follow it, please post a comment on any posts that you like, and I'll try to have more content similar to the posts that people like the most! Also, sharing with your friends makes my feel really cool. I might obsess over how many views I get a day... because I'm a little crazy like that. Lol.





No comments:

Post a Comment