5/13/2013

Birthday! Part 1

It's my boyfriend's birthday today! Yay!
We're only part-way through, but it's been great so far, so I wanted to tell you about it while he's taking a nap right now. 
So far today, we slept in, watched Game of Thrones, ate AMAZING sandwiches in the park, and he bought me a present for my birthday (in 2 days). I haven't seen him in about a week, because in the summer he works away from home for weeks at a time. I feel SO lucky to get to spend today with him. YAY!

Here's a look at our yummy sandwiches: 
Can you guess which one was his? Haha.

I haven't eaten a sandwich with bread in months, so it was a nice treat (on dutch crunch bread!) but I don't think I should be eating that big of a meal very often. We're going to go running today (even though it's a cross training day) because I need to burn all of the delicious fuel we ate. Haha.

Today's goal: finish week 4 of couch to 5k. Think I can do it? ;)

What are your treats you have on your birthday?

No comments:

Post a Comment