5/18/2013

In Connecticut!

Vacationing is hard!
I mean, as far as being healthy is concerned. 
When I'm home, I eat GREAT!
When I'm not home, I eat a whole lobster.

Yeah, I had a whole lobster for dinner tonight. 
It was super yummy, and I had it without butter and with a side salad.
But I still ate a whole freakin' lobster!

I got back to my room, and since there's a 3 hour time difference, I'm not tired at all... even though it's after midnight here. I did all my bedtime rituals, and after being in the dark for about an hour, I was still restless. So I went down to my hotel's fitness center, and there was somebody on the treadmill! Oh no!
Don't they know that I'm a runner?! Hahaha. 

It turned out to be a blessing in disguise because I did a 20 minutes on the spin bike instead!
So great to finish a light workout without my knee feeling sore!
I ended up on the treadmill after that, but my calves were still so sore I decided it was perfectly fine to rest today. I got in a nice light sweat to help kill some nerves.

Clearly, I'm still awake. 

But I am feeling closer to sleep. 

A more detailed account of my day will come tomorrow. 
It was a bit of a doozy, filled with frustrating airline travel and very rude people. 

No comments:

Post a Comment